Monday, August 23, 2010

MY PURPOSE IN LIFE

“The greatest tragedy of life is not DEATH but life without PURPOSE”
this quotations made an impression to me. There is greater terrible than death, it is not knowing
or distinguishing your purpose in life.


Few words can describe my purpose or reason of existence these are follows:

• Live life to the fullest in God’s way.

• Putting your heart and soul in doing things, success comes your way.

I believe that we have to include both our heart and mind doing our best.

• Be a blessing to others.

• True greatness, happiness in life and selfless giving to anyone consist in my purpose.

• Love and take good care of my loved ones most especially my family.

As a prominent creature of God, I must take good care of what I have.
In return, I also have to serve God in his will and accordance.
Maybe I have more reasons why do I exist, however I haven't found the
finest purpose of my life that will surely change my personal perspective in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment